RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline. They should see to it that their wards prepare their lessons and take active interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents should not encourage their wards to stay at home on a school working day or attend functions which may come in that way of studies.
- Reports and recommendation from the teacher/Principal written in diaries should be signed by parents. Failure to do so many put the child to great inconvenience.
- It is very much appreciated when parents respond readily and attend the Parents-Teacher Meeting and school events whenever they are held. It is only with the co-operation of the Parents that the school can promote the all-around development of pupils.
- Parents are requested to foster in their wards habits of neatness and punctuality, qualities of politeness and courtesy of speech.
- No private tuitions should be arranged without the permission of the Principal.
- If parents arrange private tuitions for their wards with the teacher of our institution without the permission of the Principal, such parents will be asked to withdraw their children from school.
- Parents are requested to take away their children within 15 minutes after the school hours. In case of any problem of arranging conveyance or delay in the arrival of regular conveyance, the parents have to give clear and standing instruction to their Ward NEVER TO LEAVE the school campus until such time alternate arrangement is made to go home.